Read the study’s key findings on the topics of: Models And Elements Of Middle School Science Fairs | Science And Engineering Practices | Cost Of Science Fairs | Parent Involvement In Science Fairs | Science Interest And Identity. A downloadable PDF of the finding is also available.
- Practical Research: How Can Middle School Science Fairs Help Students Meet Science Standards? | NSTA Science Scope | March 2019
- Approaches for conducting middle school science fairs: A landscape study | Science Educator | June 2020
- An Examination of the Features of Science Fairs That Support Students’ Understandings of Science and Engineering Practices | Journal of Research in Science Teaching | October 2020
- 2019 STEM for All Video Showcase | May 13-20, 2019 | Online
- ASTC Annual Conference | September 29–October 2, 2018 | Hartford, CT